- I-9 Policy for Employees
- Policy on Non-Student Employee Awards
- Course Overload Policy
- Time and Attendance Policies for Academic Professional and Civil Service Employees
- Time and Attendance Policies for Academic Hourly, Grad Hourly, Student Hourly, and Extra Help Employees
- Vacation/Sick Portal
- University Payroll Schedule (Columns E and F show the pay period; Column M shows pay date for that pay period)
- Retirement Quick Guide
- State University Retirement System (SURS)
- University of Illinois Employment Center allows people to view open job postings, both Civil Service and Academic. They can also create a profile where they can add resumes and employment information to apply for open positions and apply to take civil service exams.
- My UI Info enables University employees to view employment related information, on such topics as benefits, policies, and training and development. Employees can also update information and view W-4, Earnings Statements, and Direct Deposit.
- Earnings Statement
- Direct Deposit
- Illinois Human Resources is the campus human resource office for all employee groups (except undergraduate students). This office provides a wide range of employee and departmental services, including guidance and counsel to units and employees on all human resources policies; review and processing of all appointments; employment & testing; extra help services; classification & salary; records administration; coordination of Board of Trustees approval items; and advises on labor and employee relations issues.”
Email contact: email@example.com