Make an Impact
The School of Social Work Dean’s Club recognizes alumni and friends who make annual gifts of $500 or more each year. Annual gifts allow us to respond to immediate needs and opportunities within the School including: support for students, faculty, teaching, advanced technology, and innovative research.
Dean’s Club gifts address these key funding priorities:
- Scholarship assistance to recruit top undergraduate students
- Community Learning Lab programs that engage students to develop solutions in response to requests from agencies and partners in the Champaign-Urbana community
- Emergency funding for students in crisis
- Donors can also choose to donate to the Fund for Field supporting students in their field placements.
Dean’s Club members receive special recognition for their generosity in the form of:
- Dean’s Club membership pin
- Recognition in School of Social Work publications
- Special communications from the Dean
- Printed bi-annual report
Checks should be made payable to University of Illinois.
Please mail your gift to:
Office of Advancement
University of Illinois School of Social Work
1010 West Nevada Street
Urbana, IL 61801