Clinician for Intensive Outpatient Eating Disorders Program
Ascend, Consultation in Health Care, LLC.
End date: 2017-12-31
Ascend, Consultation in Health Care, LLC. provides prevention, early intervention, and intensive behavioral health care services for adolescents, teens, young adults, and adults. We value creative, evidenced based programming and multidisciplinary care. Ascend takes pride in providing clinicians with opportunities for professional growth. Supervision and training opportunities with leaders in the industry will be provided to further develop expertise in eating and weight related disorders.
- Conduct individual and group psychotherapy
- Conduct group psychotherapy as part of an intensive outpatient program
- Coordinate treatment within a multidisciplinary team including psychiatrists, registered dietitians, primary care physicians, parents, etc.
- Participate in program and skill development and implementation
- Mentor MSW interns
- Other duties as assigned
- Licensed Clinical Psychologist, Licensed Clinical Social Worker, or Marriage and Family Therapist preferred. License eligible encouraged to apply as well.
- Experience conducting group and individual psychotherapy required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Willingness to learn and team approach is required
- Experience in eating and weight related disorders preferred
- Entrepreneurial, energetic, and independent thinkers preferred
*Candidate must have a current IL license and able to work in Champaign-Urbana location.*
Melissa Smith, Director of Clinical Services: