Director of Recovery Services
Crosspoint Human Services
Location: Danville, IL
End date: 2017-08-25
Plans, directs and controls Recovery Services, which includes Outpatient Mental Health Counseling, Crisis Response, Community Support, and Screening Assessment and Support Services (SASS).
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
1. Plan, develop and administer assigned programming consistent with policies of Crosspoint, accreditation and regulatory standards.
- Manage and monitor all data regarding person served.
- Program outcomes completed quarterly.
- Assist with consumer satisfaction.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures for programs assigned.
2. Select, train, supervise and evaluate subordinates.
- Responsible for staff meeting performance standards.
3. Conduct audits of a randomly select sample of records of persons served from all programs to determine compliance.
4. Supervise court ordered evaluations and oversee EAP and other 3rd party managed care contracts.
5. Utilize effective communication techniques and professionalism:
- Tactful, friendly and courteous to all -in person and on phone
- Respect rights/dignity/confidentiality and HIPAA compliance in all areas
- Demonstrate cultural/ethnic, age-specific awareness when communicating with persons served, visitors and others
- Demonstrate enthusiasm and promote positive morale among co-workers
- Cooperate with co-workers; assist/act as back-up to other staff.
210 Ave. C., Danville, IL 61832
This position requires current LCPC/LCSW license in the State of Illinois and more than five years supervised experience in the human service field including supervisory and management responsibilities. Excellent Benefit package includes: 17 paid vacation days to start; 12 sick days; 9 paid holidays off; employer pays 70-80% of premium for health insurance for employee and their families; group dental; group vision; employer paid Life/Accidental Death and Dismemberment/Long Term Disability; flex benefits through Colonial Life; and 401k. Crosspoint Human Services is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as qualified individual with a disability.