National Perinatal Depression Research Engagement Symposium
May 3rd -4th, 2019
Illinois Conference Center and iHotel
1900 S. 1st St, Champaign, IL
Join us to learn more about contemporary research findings in perinatal mental health research and learn about Patient Centered Outcomes funded research led by the patient-researchers themselves. The objective of this workshop is to build the capacity of patients, stakeholders, and researchers to better engage in comparative and effectiveness research through plenary talks, poster sessions, and round-table discussions.
This two day symposium begins at 1:00pm on Friday, May 3 and ends at 2:00pm on Saturday, May 4.
- Patient-Led Comparative Effectiveness Research
- Maternal Stress
- Mindfulness Interventions
- Health Policy Related to PMADs
- Birth Outcomes
- Integrated Infant Mental Health in OB Clinics
- Perinatal Depression Screening
- And more!
- Iowa Perinatal Health Patient Advisory Board
- IDEA Coalition Patient Advisory Board
- Dr. Charity Hoffman, University of Michigan
- Dr. Wenhao David Huang, University of Illinois
- Dr. Heidemarie Laurent, University of Illinois
- Dr. Ellen Poleshuck, University of Rochester
- Dr. Kelli Ryckman, University of Iowa
- Dr. Karen Tabb, University of Illinois
- Dr. Kara Zivin, University of Michigan
8 CEUs will be available for LSW, LCSW and LCPC.
There is a $75 fee for CEU credit, a $50 fee for researchers and providers, and a $20 fee for patients, community members, students, and residents.
Discount hotel rooms are available at the rate of $169/night + tax. Guests may book their reservation online at www.stayatthei.com Code: PERINATAL
- Click on the orange “Attendee Code” button
- Enter the “Attendee Code” listed above
Limited travel awards are available for women and their partners who have experienced pregnancy or postpartum depression, students, residents, and early career researchers.