Program Services Aide – School of Social Work, CWPWD
Program Services Aide (50%)
School of Social Work
Office of Child Welfare Partnerships and Workforce Development
University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign is seeking dynamic professionals to join a partnership between public university social work programs and the Office of Child Welfare Partnerships and Workforce Development (CWPWD).
The Program Services Aide assists with the daily management of the Foster PRIDE/Adopt PRIDE training program.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Sends appropriate paperwork to trainers to confirm class attendance, site access, and delivery of training material and to discuss trainer needs or concerns. Is available to classroom trainers before, during, and after classroom hours for purposes of resolving any operational issues associated with training.
- Completes a weekly report with information of upcoming classes and submits to the Regional Training Specialist.
- Surveys, locates and arranges access to and use of local training sites that meet the established criteria. Assists the Regional Training Specialist with any quality control or process issues that may arise between the site owner/administration, PRIDE program trainers, and PRIDE program managers.
- Assist the Regional Training Specialist with scheduling local and regional PRIDE training.
- Attend regional, statewide, and local training meetings and teleconferences as needed.
- Maintain a designated inventory of training materials for local training class use. Provides training materials when needed for scheduled classes. Assist in the tracking of delivery, receiving and inventory control of training materials between Regional Training Specialists and trainers
- Serves as liaison with local child welfare agency licensing workers regarding non-registered walk-ins, etc.
- Manage the Virtual Training Center (VTC) by updating class and site changes, participant information and submitting rosters as requested.
- Enters evaluations into Survey Monkey
- Performs other duties as assigned within the scope of those enumerated above.
Any one or any combination of the following types of preparation:
- 24 Semester hours of college course work in or closely related to the social or behavioral sciences
- 24 months of work experience and/or training that provided knowledge of human behavior by having demonstrated through public contact the ability to cope with a variety of people (such as complaint clerk, salesperson, or receptionist)
Preferred: High School graduate or equivalent, two years of college or equivalent work experience, either as a PRIDE trainer or in child welfare services or at least two years of work experience comparable to a Chief Clerk.
Please email your cover letter, resume/curriculum vita and the name, address and phone number of three references to email@example.com by December 24, 2018. For further information regarding application procedures, you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also visit http://www.socialwork.illinois.edu for additional information.
The University of Illinois conducts criminal background checks on all job candidates upon acceptance of contingent offer.
Illinois is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or criminal conviction history. Illinois welcomes individuals with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and ideas who embrace and value diversity and inclusivity. (www.inclusiveillinois.illinois.edu).