The Procurement Reporting Website requires university employees to report conversations with outside vendors concerning any type of procurement matter. If you have a specific question about reporting a communication or require assistance, contact the Ethics Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (217) 206-6202.
- Internal Purchasing Request
- Supply Room Checkout
- W-9 Form
- Alcohol Approval Form
- Vendor Information Form
- Documentation Requirements
- University of Illinois Tax Exempt Letter
- Alcohol Management Policy
(an online marketplace for purchasing goods and services at the University of Illinois)
Please contact the business office if you would like to make a purchase from iBuy.
- OBFS Policy Manual (Section 7-Purchasing)
(provides the policies and procedures for purchasing at the University of Illinois)
- OBFS Policy Manual (Section 7.6-P-Card)
(provides the policies and procedures for the University P-Card, including a list of prohibited purchases)