Your gift makes a difference.
Annual gifts allow us to respond to immediate needs and opportunities within the School. These funds are used to support critical functions of the School such as:
- Ensuring the highest level of teaching through faculty support
- Providing stipends to students working in their mostly unpaid field placements
- Assisting students through scholarship support
- Supporting student programs
- Offering continuing education opportunities
For more information about giving opportunities, contact Laura Caveny, Associate Director of Advancement at (217) 300-5841.