The deadline for award applications is Friday, February 24, 2017 at 5:00 pm. Please complete the below application form and attach any required materials.
1) Your current resume
2) A 1-2 page double-spaced personal statement that describes:
- Your professional aspirations and goals
- How your academic, volunteer, and field experiences have prepared you to achieve your professional goals
- How receiving the award you are applying for will help you achieve these goals
- Any barriers or obstacles that you have overcome in pursuit of your educational or professional goals (if relevant)
You may apply for more than one award, but only need to submit one set of application materials. Please ensure your application is complete. Incomplete applications will not be considered. If you have any questions, please contact Amy Frederick at firstname.lastname@example.org.