Alumni & Family Liaison
Eating Recovery Center & Pathlight Mood & Anxiety Center
Current job opportunities are posted here as they become available.
Subscribe to our RSS feeds to receive instant updates as new positions become available.
Alumni and Family Liaison
The Alumni & Family Liaison is responsible for marketing & clinical outreach, education, support and resources for alumni, family, nonprofits and consumers within the Chicago & Ohio regions.
This is a remote position, employee must be based out of Chicago.
1.Strategically build and strengthen relationships with community partners & nonprofits including but not limited to hosting meetings, cosponsoring events & expanding resources while growing ERC/Insight’s referral network
2. Strategize, promote & implement regional & national marketing initiatives, events and campaigns (i.e. virtual education events, Love Your Tree Campaign, Recovery Day, NEDA walks, etc.)
3. Facilitate weekly alumni/family/community support groups & provide clinical follow up contact to alumni & family members.
4. Plan & manage Family Days education & discharge support for families of patients & alumni of a designated region
5. Source, vet & assist with the placement of alumni & families in media opportunities, blogging, speaking events & social media participation
6. Contribute content to website & monitor social media channels
7. Other duties as assigned.
Master’s degree in counseling field or social work required. 2-5 years of experience related to clinical services & 2-5 years experience doing marketing and/or clinical outreach preferred. Full licensure in clinical field preferred. Project Management experience preferred.