Case Manager II – Justice Diversion
Champaign County Regional Planning Commission
1776 E. Washington Street, Urbana, IL
Champaign County Regional Planning Commission is currently seeking a human services professional for a Case Manager II – Justice Diversion Program position on our team! Champaign County RPC is a people-focused agency made up of over 100 programs designed to generate possibilities for all within our community. A great deal of planning goes into creating opportunities where people can succeed on their own, and RPC is doing that work. This position is an excellent opportunity for a social service professional who desires to make a difference in our community!
The Case Manager II – Justice Diversion Program will be responsible for building and maintaining collaborative partnerships in Champaign County with Champaign County Sheriff’s Office staff, community agencies, schools, funders, referral sources, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in human services or related field and a minimum of three years of direct client service experience. Master’s degree preferred.
- Ability to develop and implement processes for program service delivery.
- Ability to learn the use of web-based systems.
- Ability to prioritize and handle emergency or crisis situations.
- Ability to pass criminal background check.
- Strong background in customer services and human services.
- Knowledge of domestic violence influence, factors, and treatment options.
- Knowledge of systems of care and trauma-informed care principles.
- Valid driver’s license, safe and reliable vehicle and the ability to transport clients on occasion.
- Ability to visit home sites throughout Champaign County.
- Ability to follow program procedures while adjusting work style to meet the needs of the client.
- Possess motivational interviewing skills.
- Knowledge of treatment options, services and programs for individuals in Champaign County.
- Effective interpersonal, oral and written communication skills necessary to relate well to clients, community members, stakeholders (particularly Police Department staff), and funders.
- Ability to facilitate a community meeting of service providers, stakeholders, and funders in Champaign County; provide program information at community meetings; and collect and share relevant meeting information with team.
- Ability to attend community meetings and interpret information presented and shared amongst participants, provide program information at community meetings, and provide formal program presentations.
- Knowledge and respect for diverse cultures/lifestyles and problems of poverty in the community.
- Proficient in English (spelling, punctuation, grammar).
- Ability to attend worksite regularly to perform job duties and responsibilities.
The complete job description may be viewed at www.ccrpc.org/rpcjobs
Schedule: 9:30am – 6:00 p.m., M-F (A flexible schedule is required, which may include some nights and weekends, to support the needs of the program.)
Status: Full-Time (37.5 hours per week)
Starting Wage: $20.66 – $21.50
Competitive benefits, health insurance, dental insurance, retirement, tuition reimbursement, high-quality programming, and great work environment!
Applicants may apply at: www.ccrpc.org/rpcjobs
CCRPC is EEO/AA/ADA employer.