Champaign County Regional Planning Commission is seeking a Youth Assessment Case Manager II to join our dynamic team! Champaign County RPC is a people-focused agency made up of over 100 programs designed to generate possibilities for all within our community. The Youth Assessment Case Manager II provides assessment and support services for youth ages 10-17 who are experiencing, identifying appropriate interventions and strategies for immediate and long-term success of our clients.
- Deliver program services in accordance with agency vision, mission, and values along with applicable program contracts, manuals, and guidelines, including the Juvenile Court Act
- Conduct program specific screenings, evaluations, and assessments
- Work collaboratively with community service providers, law enforcement, and families to deliver solutions that improve the lives of our youth clients
- Coordination and implementation of services in assigned programs in compliance with all relevant state, federal, and local provisions
- Bachelor’s degree in social services or related field
- Social service experience particularly with youth
- Strong background in customer services and human services with program’s target population
- Ability to develop and maintain effective professional relationships with clients and community service providers
- Knowledge and respect for diverse cultures/lifestyles and problems of poverty in the community
- Knowledge of trauma-informed care principles
- Ability to prioritize and handle emergency or crisis situations.
- Proficient verbal, written, and public speaking communication skills
- Advanced computer skills needed to complete case documentation, data entry and timesheets
- Demonstrated ability to effectively assess challenges and make appropriate and timely recommendations for resolution
- Ability to pass criminal background check
- Valid driver’s license and ability to visit home sites throughout Champaign County
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, 5 days each week Monday – Saturday. Work will include evening hours and alternating weekend shift.
Requires flexibility to meet program needs.
FLSA Classification: Non-Exempt/3
Starting Wage: $18.78 – $20.00
Competitive benefits, health insurance, dental insurance, retirement, tuition reimbursement, high-quality programming, and great work environment!
A complete job description may be reviewed at: www.ccrpc.org
Applicants may apply at:
CCRPC is EEO/AA/ADA employer.