The Child Development Services Manager develops, implements, and assesses the educational program required for comprehensive child development services. The Child Development Services Manager supervises Site Managers, Professional Development & Instructional Leader, Off-Site Programs Manager, Child Development Services Specialist, and the Infant/Toddler Specialist and ensures consistency across programming and compliance with requirements of all funding sources and regulatory agencies. This position will ensure delivery of assigned duties and program services in accordance with the Agency Vision, Mission, and Values and applicable program contracts, manuals, and guidelines.Minimum Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood Education, Child Development, or a related field.
- Five years professional experience in administration of an early childhood education program.
- Knowledge of Head Start and other agency rules and regulations preferred.
- Oral and written communication, interpersonal and management skills necessary to relate to staff, children, parents, and community resources and to provide supervision to subordinate staff.
- Must meet all requirements for childcare staff as defined by the Illinois Department of Children and Family Services.
- Must possess strong skills in the use of common office software for word processing, spreadsheets, and data bases. Ability to learn the use of web-based systems.
- Respect for family and staff confidentiality.
- Experience working with diverse populations.
- Respect for the principles of the Equal Employment Opportunities act and the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Ability to travel to meetings, trainings, and other work sites.
The complete job description may be viewed at www.ccrpc.org/rpcjobs
Schedule: 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., M-F (A flexible schedule is required, which may include some early mornings, evenings, and weekends, to support the needs of the program.)
Starting Wage: $32.35 – $40.44
Worksite: Brookens Administrative Center, 1776 E. Washington Street, Urbana, IL 61821
Competitive benefits, health insurance, dental insurance, retirement, tuition reimbursement, high-quality programming, and great work environment!
Applicants may apply at: www.ccrpc.org/rpcjobs
CCRPC is EEO/AA/ADA employer.