360 Youth Services, a non-profit agency transforming the lives of youth for almost 50 years, is looking to
hire a Clinical Director to lead the clinical team that delivers services to our youth, residents, families
This full-time (40 hours/week) executive exempt position is a member of the agency’s Leadership Team
and Counseling Department. Our ideal candidate is a licensed LCSW or LCPC with 6+ years of direct
clinical experience and supervision that is centered in trauma informed care as well as administration
experienced related to budgets, grants and Medicaid.
Clinical Director Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Oversight of all operations of the Counseling department including the department budget,
delivery of services, tracking and compliance with grants, billing and quality assurance, HIPAA
compliance, staff training and supervision, documentation and hiring.
2. Execute management of state-funded 24-hour crisis intervention for local youth as well as
non-crisis discretionary youth, achieving key grant performance benchmarks while striving for
client, referrer, and community partner satisfaction reviews (CCBYS program). Ensure program
is delivered according to policies from DHS as well as DYSC (DuPage Youth Services Coalition)
including providing the required services hours annually.
3. Ensure staff of the Counseling department receive professional development and ongoing
supervision regarding trauma as well as topics related to social justice, inequity, oppression
4. Develop and maintain supportive relationships with all schools, police, and community
departments and organizations as well as field requests for community education
presentations and collaborations.
5. Continue development of trauma informed agency criteria and training alongside the Housing
6. Oversight of case assignments and monitor case load levels and staff self-care.
7. Oversight of the clinical intern training program, including recruitment, training and
8. Participate on the agency Leadership Team.
9. Manage day to day tasks at the Counseling and Prevention office space, including acting as
liaison between landlord and agency.
10. All other duties as assigned.
1. Report to the Executive Director. Lead, manage and supervise clinicians and clinical interns.
Qualifications & Characteristics:
1. Education: Master’s Degree from an accredited program focused in counseling, psychology,
social work or marriage and family therapy required.
2. Experience: Must hold a State License: LCSW or LCPC and have a minimum of 6 years of clinical
experience with at least 2 supervising clinical staff.
3. Competencies: Strong interpersonal and communication skills, flexible and creative thinking to
maximize resources. Understand and follow ethical guidelines, trauma informed, detailoriented, demonstrate strong problem solving skills, and be friendly and flexible.
4. Technical: 360 strives to operate from a trauma-informed, anti-oppressive and intersectional
lens. Our expectation is that staff will embody these principles and continue to grow and
develop in these areas.
5. Social Skills: Must be a positive, engaging, open to feedback, collaborative team player with the
ability to work independently and take initiative.
6. Leadership: Must demonstrate professionalism, flexibility, and good judgment as well as clinical
supervisor skills. Advocates for inclusion and diversity.
7. Mission-Driven: Reinforces 360’s mission and vision with the organization and the community.
8. Collaboration: Engages in team work with both internal staff and outside community members.
Initiates the development of relationships with partners and key community leaders, such as
school staff, DuPage County probation, and police departments. Inspires others to engage with
and support 360.
9. Personal Growth: Models adaptability and an awareness of the impact of change. Demonstrates
a hunger to maintain and learn skills.
1. Position requires evening hours for sessions as well as weekend and holiday on call coverage for
the runaway and lockout hotline.
2. Must have access to a vehicle daily, a valid driver’s license, good driving record, and proof of
3. Preference given to candidates: with knowledge and experience working with the CCBYS
program; delivering mental health services that are billed to Medicaid; knowledge of and
commitment to affirming LGBTQ+ youth.
Salary: Commensurate with Education and experience
Organizational Values: Our values unite us as an organization. They are the anchors that steer our
behavior, interactions with each other, and provide a guide for decision making.
Compassionate: We wholeheartedly care for and listen to others
Empowering: We nurture potential, build on strengths, and inspire hope for a better future
Inclusive: We accept others completely as they are
Affirming: We encourage and celebrate personal identity
Respectful: We hear people where they are and are willing to work on judgements we may
have towards others while treating people with the highest regard
Authentic: We are truthful and transparent in what we say and do
About 360 Youth Services: 360 is a powerful organization joined together by a shared commitment to
change lives and inspire hope. By strengthening emotional skills, reducing youth access to and use of
alcohol and other drugs, and ending the experience of homelessness, 360 works passionately in our
pursuit to help children, teens and young adults experience their full potential.
360 Youth Services is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants of color and those who identify as
LGBTQ+ are highly encouraged to apply. Decisions and criteria governing the employment relationship
with all employees are made in a nondiscriminatory manner, without regard to race, color, creed,
religion, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status, age, FMLA status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal,
state or local statutes.
To apply for this position, please email a cover letter and resume to Dawn Melchiorre, CEO at
For more information about 360 Youth Services visit our website at: www.360youthservices.org.