3150 W Higgins Rd. Hoffman Estates, IL 60169
Greater Family Health is seeking a compassionate and experienced Therapist LCSW or LCPC to join our behavioral health team. The successful candidate will provide comprehensive therapy services to clients in a safe, nurturing, and confidential environment. This role is ideal for an individual with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, who is dedicated to the field of mental health care and willing to support a diverse community.
This position is responsible for the provision of high-quality mental health/behavioral health care to the patients of Greater Family Health.
How You’ll Help Patients:
- Provide high quality mental health/behavioral health care to the patients of Greater Family Health in accordance with Illinois Licensure, Greater Family Health Policies and Procedures and in collaborative agreement with the Medical Director.
- Develop customized treatment plans by identifying short-term and long-term therapy goals.
- Collaborate with other healthcare professionals, including psychiatrists, primary care physicians, and social workers.
- Monitor and assess clients’ progress throughout their treatment plan. Is fully supportive of all quality initiatives.
- Is fully receptive to other responsibilities as assigned.
- Provides all forms of leadership, supervision, direction, training and role modeling to all supportive staff (eg: NA, MA, LPN, RN).
- Works to assure that all responsible areas are fully compliant with all applicable federal and state rules, regulations, and laws.
- Provides care in an age-appropriate fashion to one’s specialty.
Perks Just For You:
- Qualified IDPH and NHSC Loan Repayment Program site
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance, Short-term and Long-term Disability
- Paid-Time Off (Vacation, Sick, Personal, Holidays)
- CME Stipend
- Malpractice Insurance & Tail
- Paid Training
- 401(K) with Match
What You’ll Need:
- Master’s degree
- Illinois State Licensure as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) or Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor (LCPC)
About Greater Family Health:
Greater Family Health is a multi-site federally qualified health center providing comprehensive medical, dental and behavioral health services within the Chicagoland area. Our mission is to provide quality, affordable health care for all including those without the ability to pay. We currently have health centers in DeKalb, Elgin, Franklin Park, Hanover Park, McHenry, Palatine, Streamwood, Sycamore, and Wheeling. We are financially and programmatically stable and are continuing to grow. We are Joint Commission Accredited and are PCMH Certified. For more information, I encourage to visit our website, http://www.greaterfamilyhealth.org
Job Type: Full-time
Greater Family Health Locations with LCSW/LCPC openings include: Elgin, McHenry, Sycamore, Hanover Park, and Wheeling, IL.