- As the Director of Family Development for DSC, you will be responsible for the administration, coordination and supervision of all Family Development staff and activities. In this role, you will develop policies and plans in conjunction with the Executive Vice President of Clinical Services that allow for smooth operation of the Family Development programs and meet the goals/mission of DSC.
- Master’s Degree in Human Services or Special Education field. Related work experience with two years in a supervisory/administrative capacity desired.
- Ability to supervise and coordinate a variety of professional disciplines. Experience in communicating and working with professionals and other personnel, including parents. Proficiency in writing relative to grants, records, reports and necessary communications.
- Experience and knowledge of principles and practices of early intervention, grant writing and management, program evaluation, infant mental health, trauma informed intervention, administrative and reflective supervision, community collaboration.
- 40 hours a week
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- All benefits start day 1 of employment
- FREE Dental, Life and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 80% of single health insurance coverage paid by the company
- 401(k) with company match
- Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA), Flexible Spending Account (FSA) & Dependent Care Account (DCA)
- VSP Vision Insurance
- STD, Critical Illness and Accident Insurance
- Legal and Identity Theft Protection Insurance
- Employee Referral Program (up to $800 per referral)
- 27 days of paid time off (PTO), 10 paid holidays and 6 days of paid reserve sick leave per year
- Employee Assistance Program