Independently Licensed Therapist II-Crisis Referral Services – Full-time, Days
Northwestern Medicine Ben Gordon Center
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
The Case Therapist II SL reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization’s Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
This role is responsible for assessing patients, treatment planning, and providing direct patient services including individual, group, and family counseling. Case Therapist coordinates care including communicating with treatment team, patient, and family, documenting in medical record, and discharge planning, continuum of care. This role may support additional projects, perform administrative tasks, and other duties as assigned.
- 2 years post graduate degree required.
- Experience working with substance abuse and mental health populations.
- Masters Degree with LCSW, LCPC required.
- Masters degree in social work, psychology, counseling, or related field.
- Experience and training in assessment, individual, family, and group counseling.
- Must be computer comfortable and/or proficient as much as medical records are automated.
- LCPC, LIC LCSW.
- Requeried 90 min on-call response time
- 3-5 years in intensive treatment setting and /or mental health setting.
- 3-5 years training.
- Presentation skills including lectures and didactic presentations
- CERT CADC.
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.