Are you looking for an exciting career opportunity in a growing organization?! Sinnissippi Centers has grown over 30% in the past year with continued growth opportunities on the horizon! Come join our team and help shape the direction of our organization!
The clinical internship supervisor is responsible for the direct supervision of interns; this includes shadowing interns and providing licensed group supervision. Interns will include those seeking both their bachelor and master level degrees as well as associate level interns LPC and LSW individuals.
Ideal candidates will be those who are committed to providing excellent clinical supervision and are also aligned with Sinnissippi Center’s vision of creating new, innovative ways to expand our organization and extend our reach to many more individuals in need of mental health services. We are looking for a dedicated clinician who would like to join a rising organization with the opportunity to contribute to its growth and development.
Clinical Internship Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Supervises student interns (mentors) through weekly individual and group supervision, administrative meetings,
- Reviews paperwork and EMR records for accuracy and growth opportunities.
- Provides guidance and support on growing and maintaining supervises caseload.
- Deliver clinical support and review case notes and difficult client situations.
- Participates in clinical meetings with team.
- Maintains ongoing outreach to graduate programs; cultivates intern applicant interest and screening; conducts prospective intern/mentor interviews.
- Provides crisis intervention during on-call hours.
- Serves as a liaison with case workers, therapists, and school personnel.
- Coordinates program evaluations and completes required paperwork to meet compliance standards.
- Provide supervisees with; clinical tools, training; help set goals to improve their performance; accountability; and be a resource for providing clinical tools/insight, training, and establishing goals.
- May also manage their own caseload, schedule directly with clients and communication with their clients; establish diagnosis, treatment plans, therapeutic goals.
- Remains on-call and available in case of emergencies when students are in the field.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Position offers a competitive benefits package:
- Health, Dental, Vision insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Agency-provided Life insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- AFLAC plans
- Paid time off
- 401(k) Retirement plan with 50% employer match
In a recent staff satisfaction survey, 98.68% of Sinnissippi staff said, “The work I do is important.” Come join our organization and make a difference every day!