The LCSW will serve primarily as a clinical mental health therapist and assist with the Behavioral Medicine curriculum for the SIU Center for Family Medicine (Decatur) and the Family Medicine Residency Program. The incumbent will direct and administer clinical and educational activities related to the program as delegated by the Residency Program Director and Medical Director.
Who you are:
- Sensitive to the needs of underrepresented minority populations
- have a Master’s degree
- Licensed as a Clinical Social Worker or Professional Counselor in the State of Illinois (or eligibility for licensure)
- Comfortable preparing and running reports as requested
- One that has experience with mental and behavioral health principals
What we offer:
- Generous PTO
- sick time
- paid holidays
- Retirement (SURS)
- Medical/Dental/Vision effective day one of employment
- Tuition assistance and more!
Interested and qualified applicants can apply by visiting our Careers page: https://www.siumed.org/careers
An official employment application must be submitted in order to be considered.