New Beginnings Recovery Homes Incorporated Not-for-Profit commit to offering exceptional support to our Licensed Clinical Social Workers so they can focus on providing high-quality mental health care for our clients. If you are a compassionate, fully licensed mental health therapist with a heart for a counseling people who are in need and committed to therapeutic excellence to provide clinical expertise to our clients and promote optimum mental health, we want to connect with you. Work from home and occasionally in-office as needed.
- Provide individual psychotherapy services to stable, low-acuity adults via video chat.
- Encourage clients to share their feelings to help them develop insights into themselves.
- Evaluate the physical, mental, and emotional condition of clients.
- Develop and implement treatment plans using solution-based therapy.
- Monitor progress throughout the treatment plan. And write progress notes.
- Assist clients to develop coping skills and strategies to reach goals.
- Interface with administrative staff as needed.
- Education: bachelor’s or master’s degree or higher in Social Work, Therapy, Mental Health Counseling, or Psychology
- Licensure: Current state license by the state board is required
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
- Strong clinical and diagnostic skills
- Experience managing your own caseload.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and sympathetic nature
- Ability to make professional evaluations, decisions, and recommendations for treatment planning and implementation.
- Strong computer literacy skills
- Independent, and comfortable working from home
- Must have a space dedicated to practice in conjunction with privacy policies
- Bachelor or Master degree
- LCSW license (Illinois)
- Illinois driver’s license
- Three years’ experience providing clinical services in the mental health field
- Bilingual English/Spanish a plus