Experience treating adults, children, and adolescents with a variety of mental healthcare needs.
Day-to-day job will include: diagnosing, developing treatment plans, providing therapy, evaluating treatment plans, and providing referrals for additional treatment needs.
Masters or Doctoral degree and State Licensure (Licensed Clinical Social Worker – LCSW, Licensed Professional Counselor- LPC, or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist – LMFT)
Empathy, communication, active listening, problem solving, ethical, ability to work with diverse populations.
Is this you?
- Wanting to deliver high quality behavioral healthcare.
- Seeking work life balance.
- Interested in growing professionally.
What we offer Therapists:
- The ability to work closely with adults and the child/adolescent populations.
- Proven $67,000 + in Compensation with unlimited/uncapped earnings for LPC/LSW (Supervision Provided)
- Proven $84,000 + in Compensation with unlimited/uncapped earnings for LCSW/LCPC/LMFT
- Generous Signing Bonus and Generous Annual Stock Awards
- Full benefits package: W2, health, dental, vision, life, 401k (with match), paid parental leave, holidays, EAP and more.
- Collegial work environment.
- Newly designed and modern offices.
- Full time billers and full time schedulers, you get to do what you went to school for, Therapy, not billing or finding your own clients.
- Full administrative support.
- Latest in digital technology.
- Strong work/life balance.
Licensed Therapists are a critical part of our clinical team. We’re seeking Licensed Therapists that are:
- Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor / Licensed Clinical Social Worker / Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist / Licensed Social Worker /Licensed Professional Counselor.
- Holding active Illinois licenses.
As a Therapist at LifeStance Health, you’re an integral part of our team, serving the mental healthcare needs of our clients of all ages. You’ll see clients in an outpatient clinical setting either in-person or via telehealth.