Uwill is a mission-driven teletherapy platform which aims to expand mental health access to students, by partnering with colleges to offer students FREE online therapy. Counselors can choose their hours, and Uwill then compensates counselors directly for time working with students, with no admin costs or paperwork involved.
We are currently experiencing high demand in a number of states across the country, including PA, NY, IL, MD, NH, OR, CA, AZ, CT, KY, OH, NM, and IA, with our recent partnerships with colleges across these states.
Why counselors work with Uwill?
- Student referrals – Working with students in your state from prestigious colleges, including Boston College, University of Michigan and UNC Chapel Hill
- Payment, flexibility and admin – We take care of it all the admin and you choose your schedule and will be paid every two weeks
- Growing your expertise and practice – with stipends towards licenses in other states, discounted CEUs, and regular clinical panels & support
- Mission – Join our mission and work with the only teletherapy provider aiming to provide students and youth access to free mental health care
- Independently fully licensed to provide counseling (e.g., LPC, LMHC, LCSW, LICSW, LMFT, or similar credentials)
- Individual NPI Number or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years of direct clinical experience
- iOS or Android-enabled device with video, and reliable internet connection
Join the team:
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity, feel out this form to book a call with a member of our team: https://www.uwill.com/counselors/