Danville, Illinois 61832
Licensed Clinical Social Worker / Outpatient Therapist
Hope Counseling Inc., an Outpatient Mental Health Practice in Danville, Illinois is expanding and recruiting two therapists, an LCSW, LCPC or Clinical Psychologist (PsyD) to provide mental health counseling on a full time or part time basis.
The Therapist position provides:
- Excellent income
- Flexible scheduling of work hours and vacations
- Ongoing clinical and professional growth
- Confidential and attractive office location
- Skilled, supportive colleagues and clinical supervision
- Support team for client billing, scheduling, and technical support
- Potential for an administrative role
An Illinois LCSW Therapist with community experience desiring to build a clientele in a professional setting would fit well at our practice. Hope Counseling has an excellent community reputation and a steady referral stream from years of service in the Eastern Illinois and Western Indiana region. Hope’s Therapists are Masters’ Level, state licensed in IL, experienced, knowledgeable, helpful and mature. Candidates for the Therapist position must currently be an Illinois LCSW, LCPC, or Clinical Psychologist with 2 or more years counseling experience and proficiency in basic computer skills. Application deadline is August 31, 2021 and the position start date is negotiable.
- Duties: Participate in assessment of client’s mental health needs, DSM V diagnosis, co-develop treatment plan, and complete basic documentation. Phone consultation with community providers and linkage to resources. Crisis intervention as needed Mon-Fri; there are no weekend duties.
- Clientele: Adults, seniors, couples, teens, elementary and preschool children. An art and play therapy facility on site. Referrals can include children according to each therapist’s preference and training.
- Treatment: Individual therapy, couples and marriage therapy, psychoeducation/skills training, parenting consultations.
- Payment: Most clients utilize health insurance. Some clients referred by Employee Assistance Programs and non-profit agencies. Hope also has a sliding scale fee program for those who qualify.
- For more information: Visit hopecounselinginc.com
Job Type: Part-time or full time
Pay: 80,000-120,000/yr. FT
Closing date is 8-31-21
A qualified candidate can send resume and cover letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org