Program Manager II – Community Services
Champaign County Regional Planning Commission
Champaign County Regional Planning Commission has an opening for a Program Manager II to join our team! The Program Manager II will design and implement high quality social service programming based on research that is responsive to the needs in Champaign County and will participate on the Community Services Division program management team. The position will provide oversight and overall coordination of assigned programs, contracts, and grants in compliance with all relevant State, Federal, and local provisions; is responsible for administrative and clinical oversight of assigned programs, assigning tasks and monitoring direct services provided by social services staff within a specified program area.
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly organized leader who is motivated to provide quality, client-centered, services that are responsive to the community needs. The candidate selected must be able to create an environment where team members are motivated to achieve objectives as a cohesive team. The program offers the opportunity to work with enthusiastic team members and make a difference in our community. We are looking for a highly motivated leader who inspires community involvement!
The job description may be viewed at https://ccrpc.org/jobs/job-descriptions/.
Primary Hours: 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., however work will require attendance and special events during evenings and and occasional weekends. (37.5 hours per week)
Worksite Location: Champaign-Urbana, specific office to be determined
Pay Grade: 8
FLSA Classification: Exempt
Starting Wage: $33.32 – $35.00, dependent on experience
- Bachelor’s degree in human services or related field and a minimum of three years supervisory experience, Master’s degree preferred.
- Exceptional skills in leadership, supervision, training, and program evaluation.
- Must possess strong skills in the use of common office software for word processing, spreadsheets and databases.
- Ability to prioritize and handle emergency or crisis situations.
- Ability to pass criminal background check.
- Valid driver’s license and ability to transport clients and their children and visit their homes throughout service area on a daily basis.
- Ability to attend community meetings and interpret information presented and shared amongst participants, provide program information at community meetings, provide formal program presentations, and collect and share relevant meeting information with team.
- Effective management, leadership, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills necessary to relate well to clients, community members, stakeholders and funders, and to provide supervision to subordinate staff.
- Ability to handle program and client information in a confidential manner and report concerns as mandated.
- Knowledge of trauma-informed care principles.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to accommodate program needs including periodic evenings and weekends.
Applicants may apply at: www.ccrpc.org/rpcjobs
CCRPC is EEO/AA/ADA employer.