Central Illinois - Raymond/Litchfield area
FULL OR PART-TIME SCHOOL SOCIAL WORKER
SCHOOL SOCIAL WORKER CAREER OPPORTUNITY
2021-22 SCHOOL YEAR
Mid-State Special Education is seeking qualified candidates for full or part-time School Social Worker openings for the 2021-2022 school year. A letter of interest, current resume, and an application available at www.midstatespec.org) should be sent immediately to Angela Armour, Director at Mid-State Special Education at email@example.com. Applications will be accepted until filled. Please call if additional information is needed.
- Illinois Professional Educator License endorsed with SSW, Guidance Counselor, or Marriage & Family Therapist
- Master’s Degree in School Social Work from a Council on Social Work Education (CSWE) accredited program with a specialization in school social work
- Possess a valid driver’s license and maintain automotive insurance coverage as required by IL law
Terms of Employment:
- Full-Time Permanent – 185 Day Position (school schedule August through May)
- Part-Time (with flexible scheduling)
- Retirees are welcome to apply!
- Start Date August 2021