You feel humbled and grateful to do this important work. You are confident in your ability to help your clients. You love to work independently and you still want to be part of a team.
We’re hiring therapists who are fired up about doing meaningful work in person or via telehealth!
We want licensed clinicians (LSW, LPC, LCPC, LMFT or LCSW) who want to grow in a fun, energetic, creative insurance-based private practice. You have the autonomy to create your own schedule. You can create your own schedule to work part time with the potential to build your caseload to full time.
We prefer therapists who…
- Are specialized in working with couples, kids, or families
- Have previous private practice experience
- Play well with others but can also work autonomously
- Want to see a minimum of 20 clients/week
Why work with Champaign Counseling?
- Warm, inviting, beautiful office spaces with windows and fully stocked for an exceptional client and clinician experience (if working in one of our physical locations)
- Collaboration with like-minded professionals that know how to have fun and live in their calling
- ALL billing, scheduling, marketing, and office management provided
- Top of the line EHR
- Room to express your creativity and ingenuity in your work
- Fully supportive staff and leadership that cares about your wellbeing as a therapist and wellness professionally
- Benefits offered to full time therapist: health insurance (30 hours per week minimum), sick pay, life insurance, short term disability, critical illness and accidental injury
As a practice, we work specifically with non-emergency, non-severe, motivated folks who are ready to change, but just need some help in the process. We are on our game and dive deeply into our specialties so that we can avoid burnout. We are all about inspiring our healing communities to deepen their relationship to self, heal from old wounds, and reach their potential in new ways.
We rock out this vocation as we don’t see it as a job, but rather a calling. We join together in supporting one another and our clients reap the benefit. So whether we’re working remotely or seeing clients in our beautiful office spaces, we breathe with fire and passion. We lean into one another when necessary and bring our authentic selves to work. We ask our clients to trust and join with us, and we are committed to doing that in our professional lives – driven, genuine, creative, passionate, encouraging, and dedicated.
If this sounds like you, then send us a resume with an email explaining why we should add you to our dream team. We don’t discriminate and welcome all applicants that fit these descriptions!
We offer in person and telehealth sessions. For in person sessions, we have clients wait in their car until their session, each room of the office suite has a medical grade air purifier, everyone wears masks.