Lots of great practices are hiring for good money; you can afford to be choosy about fit.
We love that, because we’re a practice of punks and weirdos who struggled to “fit” into old constructs. Satya Counseling PLLC is a haven for creatives, the LGBTQ+ community, trauma survivors, and others who feel isolated or experience oppression. We’re activists helping the helpers, and we are looking for a few more team members who share our vision and passion.
Ideal team members are:
- Licensed to practice in Illinois with a Masters’ or Doctoral degree (LPC, LSW, MFT, LCPC, LCSW, LMFT, CP)
- Passionate about social justice, decreasing stigma, and practicing with an anti-racist, anti-oppression lens
- Experienced providing individual or relationship therapy with trauma survivors, the LGBTQ+ community, creatives, CNM, and/or kink
- Experienced in and/or excited about one or more of our primary modalities: ACT, DBT, IFS, DARe, or the Gottman Method
- Tech-savvy and confident with standard EHR, video therapy, and basic office software
- Curious and eager to engage in monthly team and one-on-one consultations
- Dedicated to sharing evidence-based treatment with warmth and humor
Our team receives:
- Competitive W-2 hourly rate commensurate with licensure
- Multiple bonus opportunities
- Paid sick time
- Administrative support: scheduling, inquiries, credentialing, billing
- A supportive, collaborative work environment
- Malpractice insurance
- Training and resources including: ever-growing digital library, annual Association of Contextual Behavioral Science World Conference admission (includes CEUs), video training program options, dedicated training and support for new hires
- Paid time off at 15+ clinical hours/week
- Dental, vision, and BCBS health insurance with 50% employer contribution for employee at 20+ clinical hours/week
- Schedule design flexibility
- Supervision for provisional licensure
We asked our clinicians, “What are some of your favorite things about working here?” They said:
- “[The] prioritization of clinicians’ well-being so we can take care of clients.”
- “The environment celebrates being a good clinician and fosters forward growth.”
- “Tons of resources.”
- “Working with like-minded people in a place where individuality is celebrated.”
- “The support and leadership.”
- “An awesome client base.”
- “The ability to be yourself.”
A few more logistics:
- Sessions are exclusively telehealth with intention to return to a hybrid model (1-2 days a week in the office) in the near future.
- Clinicians can choose working from our Jefferson Park office or telecommuting for virtual sessions.
- Clinicians have significant flexibility in choosing their ideal schedule, with the expectation of 6 “peak hours” (after 5pm weekdays or daytime Saturdays).
- Open positions are part-time (15 – 19 sessions/week) or full-time (20+ sessions/week, maximum 28).
- Clinicians start with orientation, training, and a few sessions in their first week. We support them increasing gradually to their target hours.
- Hourly range below reflects part-time provisionally-licensed to fully-scheduled doctoral-licensed rates.
Job types: Full time, Part-time
Pay: $45-$85 per hour