Work collaboratively with prescribers to provide care management services, including counseling services to patients enrolled in the Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) program. This position works closely with the JCH Medical Group health care providers that provide addiction services. This is a 100% HRSA Grant Funded Position through the HRSA RCORP – MAT Expansion Grant, #GA3RH33623.
1. Identify current opioid prevention/recovery efforts within the counties
2. Assist MAT patients with completing insurance applications and enrollments
3. Connect patients and providers with local resources for Substance Use (SUD) & Opioid Use Disorder (OUD) services
4. Provide counseling to SUD/OUD patients enrolled in the MAT program
5. Document patient interaction and events consistent with industry standards
6. Create appropriate treatment plans for each patient and review with patient and provider
7. Ensure patients have access to the appropriate resources for successful treatment and recovery
8. Knowledge of correct coding principals
9. Maintain appropriate records for required metric tracking
10. Provide, at a minimum, annual training /presentation to the local school district regarding SUD/OUD.
This will include topics such as what addiction is, what to do if you or someone you know has an addiction, what options are available, etc., and to the community, as needed.
11. Other duties as assigned.
- Preferred Education: Current IL Clinical Social Worker License (LCSW)
- Minimum Education: MSW and able to become LCSW within 2 years if not already
- Knowledgeable of Joint Commission and Rural Health regulations and strives for regulatory compliance at all times
- Complies with HIPAA regulations and maintains patient confidentiality at all times.
- Ability to read and communicate effectively & basic computer skills.