Local Trauma Training Opportunity for Social Workers (CEUs available)
Champaign County is looking for individuals who want to help:
- educate others in the community, their organizations, groups or families about trauma
- families, community members, & their peers heal!
- share resources with those impacted by trauma(s) & help identify and find healing and helpful solutions
Choose one of these upcoming sessions:
- March 2nd & 3rd from 9:00 am-12:30 pm
- March 2nd & 3rd from 5:00-9:00 pm
4 CEU’s for Counselors and Social Workers will be available. Certificates of attendance provided for all)
Both sessions will be held at CUAP- 201 W. Springfield, Suite 702, Champaign, IL
Reservations are required.
Call or text: (217) 673-7122 or CUAP at (217) 373-2827
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CU Neighborhood Champions is an initiative of the Champaign County Community Coalition and is funded by grant funding from the Champaign County Mental Health Board.