Alumni & Giving
Direct practitioners, business executives, artists, attorneys, entrepreneurs, educators, and more all call Social Work their alma mater. Our diverse alumni support communities throughout the world, finding ways to meet ever changing social needs.
Your support also changes the School of Social Work and directly impacts our success by providing critical resources for students, faculty, and innovative research.
We want to serve as a resource for you as well.
- Stay connected by updating your contact information
- Engage with us through volunteer opportunities
- Be active in our Social Work Alumni Association
- Search the Job Board, or look for Professional Development Opportunities
Nominate someone for our Community Achievement Award, Outstanding New Social Worker Award, or Distinguished Alumni Award.
- Community Achievement Award
- Outstanding New Social Worker Award
- Distinguished Alumni Award