707 E 47th St, Chicago, IL 60653
707 E 47th St, Chicago, IL 60653
We are seeking a therapist with a systemic perspective and a desire to work with families and their adolescents (12-17.5 years old) in their natural home environment. The therapist will be responsible for providing family therapy services that address severe behavioral issues for referred youth.
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling, or a related subject area. An internship may count towards 1-year experience
- Masters preferred not required
- Conduct MST assessment including review of referral information, identifying and engaging key participants, identifying systemic strengths and weaknesses, and developing interventions to address the referral behaviors
- Engage primary caregiver and other key participants in active change-oriented solutions
- Conduct sessions/meetings in the youth’s natural environment (homes, schools, attends court dates, community). Must have a car to get to all these meetings.
- Maintain clear and concise documentation of treatment efforts that promote peer and supervisory review and feedback, and that demonstrate compliance with the 9 MST Principles and the MST Analytic Process.
- Ability to engage and collaborate with all relevant systems and key participants within each system, to maintain alignment throughout MST treatment.
- Participate in all MST training, supervision and consultation activities.
- Maintain caseloads of 5 families at a time.
- Staff are available to families via phone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, with exceptions to vacations and personal time off
- Must be able to work independently and be flexible
- This staff member will receive MST certification through a five-day training on the MST model and will receive additional training as required.
ONE HOPE UNITED VALUES:
- Do the Right Thing | We serve the best interest of our clients and staff. We act mindfully and responsibly, honoring our commitments. We’re willing to challenge the status quo.
- Fully Contribute | We bring our presence, passion, and ideas to every interaction, and we respect differing views and backgrounds so that others can do the same.
- Empower One Another | We collaborate with, care for, and encourage each other toward greater impact, treating everyone with dignity and respect
- Turn Hope into Action | We believe in the resiliency of the human spirit. We advocate for those in need and do what it takes to build a better future for all.
- Seek Impact Every Day | We make things happen and make them count. We leverage all our resources and make data-informed decisions for maximum, sustainable results.
- Always Keep Improving | We pursue excellence in an atmosphere of innovation. We embrace change, take prudent risks, learn from failure, and recognize success.
We Invest In You
- Tuition assistance up to $2500 per year
- Up to 4 weeks paid Vacation Days; up to 6 paid Personal Days and up to 5 paid Sick days annually
- Medical, dental, vision, 403b Retirement, flexible spending accounts, health savings account, and short-term disability options
- Agency paid life up to $50K based on salary
- Voluntary Supplemental Life for Employee, Spouse and Child(ren)
- Voluntary Legal Plans
- Agency paid long term after 1 year of employment
- Career ladders, professional development, and promotion opportunities
- Free LCSW and LCPC Supervision hours available in some locations
A Different Kind Of Employer One Hope United is strong and ready to grow. Are you ready to grow with us?
- 800 talented professionals strong, serving 10,000 children and families in Illinois, Wisconsin, Missouri and Florida
- Fiscally stable, $50 Million agency– strong since 1895
- Energetic leadership and a rich community of support
One Hope United does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. One Hope United is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace.
Related Key Words: Therapist, BSW, MSW, Human Services, Therapy, LCPC, LCSW