Community Resource & Counseling Center is a community behavioral health agency in Paxton, IL. We have been the primary counseling resource for Ford County and the surrounding area for over 45 years. CRCC employees enjoy a supportive environment while working with a wide variety of clients. We also provide excellent supervision. CRCC is located about one half-hour north of Champaign, IL.
CRCC is looking for a highly motivated therapist to work with a varied case load. Must enjoy working in a collaborative environment. Our therapists enjoy a 35 hour work week with schedule flexibility. Please send resume and cover letter.
Requirements for Mental Health Therapist
- Master’s degree in counseling, social work or related fields
- Have obtained/working toward licensure
- Understanding of confidentiality laws and regulations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Some evening hours required
- Willingness to work with community partners
Functions of Mental Health Therapist
- Establish positive therapeutic relationships with clients
- Maintain client confidentiality
- Work with varied case load including children and families
- Work with approximately 22 clients per week
- Maintain timely and accurate documentation
- Participate in rotating daytime crisis functions
- Stay current with information related to behavioral health
Job Type: Full-time
CDC and state guidelines are followed.