- This RN will assure supports for people in the program follow best practice and serve as a residential resource to assure Best Possible Health. This person must have a solid understanding of DSC’s Mission and Values and assist Direct Support Professionals (DSPs) to have a clear knowledge of their responsibilities. This position will coordinate and/or complete medication administration/orders, documentation, assessments, etc., and provide training and support to residential staff. Includes on-call support.
- Current unrestricted Illinois Registered Professional Nursing license and two years of recent clinical nursing experience required.
- Must have driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Must have sufficient physical stamina and mobility for lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling. Ability to lift 50 pounds. Ability to stand/walk for up to 2 hours at a time. Ability to perform First Aid/CPR.
- Other desirables include experience working with individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities; experience using Microsoft Office software.
- Typically 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM, 40 hours per week and requires on-call coverage.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- All benefits start day 1 of employment
- FREE Dental, Life and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 80% of single health insurance coverage paid by the company
- 401(k) with company match
- Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA), Flexible Spending Account (FSA) & Dependent Care Account (DCA)
- VSP Vision Insurance
- STD, Critical Illness and Accident Insurance
- Legal and Identity Theft Protection Insurance
- Employee Referral Program (up to $800 per referral)
- 21 days of paid time off (PTO), 10 paid holidays and 6 days of paid reserve sick leave per year
- Employee Assistance Program