Position Purpose: Community Intensive Support Team is recovery and resiliency oriented, intensive, community based rehabilitation and outreach. It is team based and consists of mental health rehabilitation interventions and supports necessary to assist the recipient in achieving and maintaining rehabilitative, resiliency and recovery goals. Community Support Team is designed to meet the educational, vocational, residential, mental health co-occurring disorders (MH/SA, MH/DD, MH/Medical), financial, social and other treatment support needs of the recipient. Interventions are provided in natural settings, and are delivered face to face, by telephone, or by video conference with individual recipients and their family/significant others to the primary well- being and benefit of the recipient.
• Master degree in counseling, psychology, social work or another related field. Illinois clinical license is preferred LPC, LSW.
• The ability to supervise, communicate clearly verbally, write concisely and legibly
• Counsel, edit, estimate, evaluate, influence, measure, observe, organize, plan priorities, summarize, and continual use of good judgment.
• Ability to quickly establish rapport with others
• Ability to perform in an ethical manner.
• Ability to follow written and oral instruction, and write effectively.
• Ability to work as a team member.
• Valid driver’s license
1. Work hours prescribed and any additional hours deemed necessary for the responsibilities assigned.
2. Provide oversight and direction to community based intervention and support team.
3. Provide clinical supervision to team members.
4. Complete requirements for review and signing of all required clinical documentation.
5. Engage families into treatment services while allowing staff to focus on individual treatment.
6. Ensure that individual and group census numbers are within required fidelities.
7. Provide individual, group and family counseling (55 hours per month).
8. Provide crisis intervention services as needed.
9. Understand and comply with all of the principles established by the Rosecrance Corporate Compliance Program and Code of Conduct.
10. Perform all responsibilities in compliance with the mission, vision, values and expectations of Rosecrance.
11. Deliver exceptional customer service consistently to every customer.
12. Serve as a role model for other staff, clients and customers and demonstrate positive guest relations in representing Rosecrance.
13. Assume other related responsibilities as assigned.