This schedule is updated weekly with additional training dates and locations.
View the calendar:
Updates and Announcements:
The IM+CANS Training Office has a new name. We are now the Provider Assistance & Training Hub (PATH). Our new name comes as we expand our presence as Illinois transitions to Integrated Health Homes and the Systems of Care model.
For the foreseeable future, we will continue to provide trainings previously delivered in the classroom in a webinar format. Beginning in September 2020 we will transition to Zoom as our webinar platform. Please be aware this will require trainees to download Zoom software in order to participate and receive credit for training attendance. If you have any questions or concerns related to this change, please contact us at: PATH-BH@illinois.edu
We are currently offering the following trainings:
- IM-CAT and Crisis Safety Planning (this training has been updated with the integrated Crisis Service Plan)
- Basic Clinical Interviewing (self-paced)
- Treatment Planning
- Clinical Leadership: Fundamental of Supervision
- De-escalation Skills and Techniques
- Mobile Crisis Response (self-paced)
- Crisis Stabilization (self-paced)